There are all kinds of recaps and best-ofs this time of year, but Pinterest is all about getting creative and planning ahead. While we love a good 2014 rehash as much as anyone, it’s even more fun to start hatching plans for 2015.
To jump-start our planning, we came up with 100 Pin predictions for the year ahead. We looked at trending Pins in popular categories, Pins from our most influential Pinners and even a few hand-picked by Pinterest employees. Here are ten teasers:
1. Cauliflower is the new kale in Food & Drink
2. Woodworking is having a moment in DIY
3. Get ready for moar normcore in Fashion
4. Rug stencils hit Home
5. The juice craze continues in Fitness & Health
6. There’s a beard for every lumbersexual in Grooming & Beauty
7. Watches get even smarter in Tech
8. Double exposure photography goes digital in Art & Design
9. Iceland stays hot in Travel
10. Greens go vertical in Gardening
There are lots more (90 to be exact) ideas to try on our Pinterest 100 board.
Here’s to getting creative in 2015!
—Mac Huynh, Brand Writer, currently pinning to Bookish.